Brakes Service in Mitchell
Protect your self with a Brake Service
Brake Servicing or Repairs are obviously required if your stopping distance is longer than normal.. But you should know there are less noticeable warning signs that you should watch for to keep you safe when travelling on the road.
Does your car display these warning signs ? your brakes are due to be tested.
- The brake pedal is low, hard, soft or spongy
- The brake pedal feels low
- feeling like grip is lost during braking
- It feels like your car pulls to the side when braking
- You notice shuddering in your steering wheel when you brake
- Your brakes squeak or squeal
If your vehicle displays any of these signs, contact us at N & D Auto Services as soon as possible.
Brakes are the number one most important part of your safety; not getting them regularly checked is risking your life. Braking systems need to be checked over at every service and by a qualified specialist.
At N & D Auto Services we offer a free 65 point safety check with every car service that we perform, and in the event of any immediate safety concerns we will certianly make you aware and offer the correct service or repairs. Our written report will also let you know if there are requirements in the near future you should plan for.
As part of this inspection we check over the brake system components including:
- Front Brake Pads/Shoes
- Front Brake Disc Rotors/Drums
- Front Calipers
- Front Brake Hoses/Clips/Springs
- Rear Brake Pads/Shoes
- Rear Brake Disc Rotors/Drums
Call N & D Auto Services today for any of your Car Service needs and to claim your free safety check with any car service !